The technological environment is where our technicians feel more confortable and add most value.
Forensic Systems Recovery and Analysis
- Recovering and analyzing digital evidence or electronic evidence from corporate information systems and hardware devices (servers, laptops, desktops, backups, mobiles, etc.)
- Guarantee the chain of custody, integrity, validity and contribution of the evidence in a court proceeding.
- Preparation of the information by cataloging, indexing and de-duplication as a preliminary phase for the subsequent analysis
- Use of software that ensures a dynamic analysis and safeguards the strict compliance of data processing (LOPD).
Computer Expert Reports
- Malicious software analysis: Source code, Malware, etc.
- Detection of information leaks, computer crimes, information theft, system intrusion, illegal copies of code, etc.
- Review of records of information systems.
- Analysis of network traffic.