- Description: Fraud investigation carried out in an industrial society involving an employee of the company and a supplier.
- Work carried out: This project included an analysis of the accounting and economic-financial issues that could prove that the invoices paid to that supplier involved cash outflows exceeding the true amounts of the goods. The damages and losses caused to the company were also quantified as a direct consequence of such irregular actions.
- Result: Labor dismissal from the worker and the initiation of criminal proceedings.
- Description: Fraud investigation carried out in an industrial company involving an employee who held the position of administrative controller in one of the factories where he made irregular accounting records and illegal actions.
- Work carried out: The analysis carried out revealed cash withdrawals from the cash collection associated with the sale of merchandise as well as actions of accounting manipulation in several cost centers.
- Result: Labor dismissal and sentenced in criminal proceedings.
- Description: Fraud investigation carried out in a listed company in a european country involving the CEO and other managers.
- Work carried out: This project included a comprehensive review of two of the major ongoing projects. For this purpose interviews were held with certain employees, analyzed multiple computers and backups, corporate intelligence procedures were applied and supplier contracts identified as suspects were reviewed and analysed. The result of our work revealed the manipulation of stocks (work in progress or WIP) of the company in order to anticipate income.
- Result: Resolution of the corresponding labor contracts and redundancies in addition to the decision to stop working in certain geographical areas.